I wouldnt say these are snotty, self obsessed comments!These funds were set up to help people and if you look at how many they have helped and how much has been distributed in funds, its not very much.

Granted the banks arent being very cooperative, but I have been trying for over a year, provided every single piece of document they have asked for and I was "conditionally approved". What a joke! Wells Fargo refused to participate and I have been thrown back in to try and get approved again. Again its not snotty, self obsession-it's more of a sheer frustration when trying to get approved over and over becomes a full time job, along with actually working a full time job scraping to get by.

I was in a bad car accident which is what got me behind in the first place.Very horrible and stressful experience.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Keep Your Home. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keep Your Home to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keep Your Home other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keep Your Home?

Comments