"you prequalify" forward 2 and a half months "sorry, you don't qualify"

what an absolute joke of a company.If they had only said no in the first place we could have seeked alternate assistance or maybe tried to come to a better arrangement with the mortgage company.

Fax after fax after fax of information sent to them and countless days working on getting all the paperwork ready to have the rug pulled from under us is disgraceful. If the counselors do not know the criteria for the underwriters - why are they employed?

To say we're pissed is an understatement.Something needs to be done about their 'false hope' criteria!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of keep your home unemployment mortgage assistance from Keep Your Home. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $125000 and wants Keep Your Home to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keep Your Home for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keep Your Home?

Comments

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more