I applied for mortgage reinstatement, which basically pays off the past due amount and so that the home owner can resume their regular monthly mortgage payment.I was out of work and was 5 months behind on my mortgage.

I found a new job which would allow me to afford my mortgage payments easily, but just needed help with the past due amount which was about $5,000. They rejected my application because I couldn't prove that I had been let go from my previous job. The problem is that my previous job was a 1099 position and the contract had expired. I tried explaining this to my mortgage counselor, but I was only able to speak to her ONE TIME during the entire 2 month process I wasted with this program.

I called her a couple times a week to try to explain the situation and see exactly what they needed from me and she never once called me back.How am i supposed to apply for a program with zero guidance/ call backs from my counselor?

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Keep Your Home. The most disappointing about keep your home mortgage at Keep Your Home was government corruption, bad program and no way to get a hold of anyone if your agent is unprofessional Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keep Your Home.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Keep Your Home to other companies on our site.

Comments