I applied for mortgage reinstatement, which basically pays off the past due amount and so that the home owner can resume their regular monthly mortgage payment. I was out of work and was 5 months behind on my mortgage.

I found a new job which would allow me to afford my mortgage payments easily, but just needed help with the past due amount which was about $5,000. They rejected my application because I couldn't prove that I had been let go from my previous job. The problem is that my previous job was a 1099 position and the contract had expired. I tried explaining this to my mortgage counselor, but I was only able to speak to her ONE TIME during the entire 2 month process I wasted with this program.

I called her a couple times a week to try to explain the situation and see exactly what they needed from me and she never once called me back. How am i supposed to apply for a program with zero guidance/ call backs from my counselor?

Product or Service Mentioned: Keep Your Home Mortgage.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Government corruption, Bad program, No way to get a hold of anyone if your agent is unprofessional.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 16, 2016.

Comments