View Park-Windsor Hills, California

Hi, I had a U.S Bank mortgage that I was paying.Not late at all.

One day, I received a notice from the bank that I was behind $9,000 in my payments. I wasn't, but I was told to reapply for a new modification. I applied using KEEP YOUR HOME CAL. I was approved, pending U.S.

Bank's responding to KYHC.

U.S.

Bank never responded, so KYHC dropped my acceptance into their program.So my question is, who in the US government oversees this program to be sure it even works.....if you do get accepted?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of keep your home program from Keep Your Home. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keep Your Home to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bank ignores kyhc. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keep Your Home for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keep Your Home?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1328798

Who had a good experience with this program? It was recommended to me by the Job Workforce in Hemet.

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #1210924

I applied and was approved quickly and they have paid my mortgage for over a year.... this is the first time I have needed help and got it....thank God

Hardest hit funds. State treasury

The U.S. Department of Treasury oversees Keep Your Home California, as far as ensuring the free mortgage-assistance program follows the requirements outlined as part of the Hardest Hit Fund program.